Movie Licensing USA -2011 (addendum)
A movie license was purchased in the first year of Legacy funding to cover all VLS libraries. The cost of the license has been spread over multiple events to include 2011 showings at Elbow Lake and Morris Libraries.
- Event Dates, Locations and Attendance at each individual event:
January, March, April, June 2011, Elbow Lake;
June 16, 18, 24 2011, Morris
- Program Outputs:61 people attended a total of 7 screenings ( for list of films shown contact Viking Library System)
Measurable Outcomes may be collected by survey, anecdotal responses, pre-test/post-test, observations; Describe proposed end user change in Behavior, Attitude, Skills, Knowledge, Condition and/or Status.
- The movies shown were intended to educate those is attendance on the subject matter shown.
- Surveys were not taken, but the audiences expressed interest in the various subjects and seemed pleased with the opportunity to view the films.
- Repeat attendance at different screenings seems to prove the validity of this observation.