42nd Street Jazz Concert and Dance - 2011
The 42nd Street Jazz presented a Big Band concert and dance at the ITOW Museum in Perham. It was a reprise of a program held one year earlier to kick-off the Greatest Generation program and was held to commemorate the successes of the year.
- Event Dates, Locations and Attendance at each individual event:
June 18, 2011, ITOW Museum in Perham
- Partner Organization(s): ITOW Museum
- Partner Organization(s) Contribution/Role in the Program: provided venue and refreshments and promoted the event as did Viking Library System
- Program Outputs: 48 people attended the dance
Measurable Outcomes may be collected by survey, anecdotal responses, pre-test/post-test, observations; Describe proposed end user change in Behavior, Attitude, Skills, Knowledge, Condition and/or Status.
- To allow the audience the pleasure of listening and dancing to music they appreciated, were drawn to, and enjoyed hearing in a live venue.
- To bring skill professionals to small towns for arts performances.
Surveys were collected and responses indicated that the proposed outcomes were met.