The Great Big Minnesota Variety Show - 2011
The Great Big Minnesota Variety Show (Vaudeville/variety stage show) featured live performances by the region’s top talent: C, Willi Myles, Kenny Ahren, Cirko Cabaret and Divas through the Decades. The 2-hout performance took place in the historic Central Square in Glenwood.
- Event Dates, Locations and Attendance at each individual event: June 29, 2011; Central Square, Glenwood
- Partner Organization(s): Glenwood Public Library
- Partner Organization(s) Contribution/Role in the Program: Public library provided refreshment for the performers and carried out publicity for the event.
- Program Outputs: 375 participants for one event
Measurable Outcomes may be collected by survey, anecdotal responses, pre-test/post-test, observations; Describe proposed end user change in Behavior, Attitude, Skills, Knowledge, Condition and/or Status.
- To offer the opportunity for participants to experience an old-time variety show with professional live entertainment in an historic auditorium.
All respondents to the survey were pleased with the variety show and would attend a similar program.