2018 - Technical Training and Certification Program (Swift SWCD)
[Technical Training and Certification 2018] (c) $3,325,000 the first year and $4,275,000 the second year are for accelerated implementation, including local resource protection and enhancement grants and statewide program enhancements of supplements for technical assistance, citizen and community outreach, compliance, and training and certification.
The following training's are planned:
1) Basic Surveying/Electronic Surveying, 2 day training
2) Native Vegetation/Vegetation Species, Seeding and Mixes, 2 day training
3) Drainage Management/Alternative Intakes, 1 day training
4) Rain Gardens/Stormwater Infiltration Practices, 1 day training
5) Nutrient Management, 1 day training
6) Streambank and Shoreline Protection, 1 day training
Completed activities as proposed. Rain garden training was held on 4/3/2019. There were 25 participants.
Basic Survey training was held on 7/10/2019. There were 14 participants.
Intermediate Survey Training was held on 7/11/2019. There were 14 participants.
Cover Crop Workshop was held on 8/15/2019, there were 20 participants.
Shoreline Protection Training was held on 12/12/2019, there were 33 participants.
LOCAL LEVERAGED FUNDS