2014 Minnesota Public Television Association (MPTA)
$3,950,000 the first year and $3,950,000 the second year are for grants to the Minnesota Public Television Association for
production and acquisition grants according to Minnesota Statutes, section 129D.18.
Upon recomemdation of MPTA, the Commissioner of Administration awarded the following funding amounts to each station:
- KSMQ Public Television, Austin
- KAWE Lakeland Public Television, Brainered/Bemidji
- KTCA Twin Cities Public Television, Saint Paul
- KWCM Pioneer Public Television, Appleton
- KFME Prairie Public Television, Moorhead/Crookston
- WDSE Public Television, Duluth
Per Minnesota Law, 2013, Chapter 137, Art. 4, Sec. 2, Subd. 6 (i), this funding is for grants to the Minnesota Public Television Association for production and acquisition grants accordance to Minnesota Statutes.